- 1 Bramley Apple peeled, cored and diced
- 1 Conference pear, peeled, cored and diced
- Â½ jar Cumberland Rum Nicky
- 100g butter
- 150g plain flour
- 75g golden Caster sugar
Preheat oven to 190c / 170c Fan / Gas 6
- Place chopped fruit in a small ovenproof dish, dotting with several teaspoons of Cumberland Rum Nicky, lightly spread this amongst the fruit. No need to add sugar.
- Put the butter and flour into a food processor and blitz (or rub together) until it resembles fine breadcrumbs. Return to a mixing bowl and add the sugar mixing well. Sprinkle the crumble mix onto the fruit place in the preheated oven and cook for 20-25mins, until lightly golden.